ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017: Feast Day / Fast Day (Android)

<< < (9/11) > >>

mouser:
This could be an interesting app if one could change the text for each mode.
--- End quote ---

you can.

you can customize the colors, the mode labels, the durations, etc.

solaris65:
I tried to install it on my DOOGEE Y100X phone, which is currently running Android 5.0-R03-2015.08.26 but it tells me the app cannot be installed on my device.  I've tried updating Android, but I'm being told Android is currently up to date.. :huh:

Any advice?

mouser:
I wish I understood these Android compatibility things better.  Have you tried installing the apk directly or are you trying the play store? Have you tried both ways?

solaris65:
I wish I understood these Android compatibility things better.  Have you tried installing the apk directly or are you trying the play store? Have you tried both ways?
-mouser (January 05, 2017, 10:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nope..just the play store.  Excuse my ignorance, but how do I go about installing the apk directly?

Deozaan:
I wish I understood these Android compatibility things better.
-mouser (January 05, 2017, 10:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

What version of the API did you target when you made the APK? Android 5.0 is API 21. So if you targeted anything >21 it would say it wasn't compatible with Android 5.0 or below.

Nope..just the play store.  Excuse my ignorance, but how do I go about installing the apk directly?
-solaris65 (January 05, 2017, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Download the APK from the original post onto your device and then install it from your device. You may have to enable installing from "Unknown Sources" in your device's Security settings before it will let you install the APK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version