ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

Donating Prizes for NANY 2017?

<< < (3/3)

Ath:
But how should we decide who gets the other donated prizes?
-mouser (January 01, 2017, 04:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Idea:
All NANY 2017 participants get to evaluate all entries except their own, and can only give each score (1-10) once. (Suggestion/appraisal by other members is ofcourse allowed ;D)
Most points entry's author wins first pick from the prize list. Then down the list.
Any author can pick only once/one prize, even with multiple entries/high-scores.
Fair?
Edit: dropped as we don't rate NANY entries

mouser:
It's may be "fair" but I think on reflection you'll agree it's not quite in line with the spirit of NANY, where we try not to judge and rank contributions.

So I think what I'm looking for here is for NANY participants to let me know if there is one of the extra "prizes" that they think they can make good use of for future programming projects, and then we can see where we stand..

Ath:
It's may be "fair" but I think on reflection you'll agree it's not quite in line with the spirit of NANY, where we try not to judge and rank contributions.
-mouser (January 01, 2017, 05:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yup, that's true, didn't take that in account. I'll just drop my idea.

I'd be interested in Beyond Compare, but I'm a heavy user of Compare It! (shareware by Grigsoft, development stopped), so I'm not sure if I'd be the best candidate for that. There are probably others that will make better use of BC :tellme:

Tuxman:
I could need a new laptop.  ;D

I'd be interested in Beyond Compare, but I'm a heavy user of Compare It! (shareware by Grigsoft, development stopped), so I'm not sure if I'd be the best candidate for that.
-Ath (January 01, 2017, 07:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just noticed that my copy of ExamDiff has expired  :huh:, so I'd step in here.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version