ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

win10 whats new

<< < (2/3) > >>

anandcoral:
May be I could clarify myself. I am trying again.

I can read in other people website and blogs, say for example, "Win10 now supports title color etc."

What is the problem with MS not directly mentioning or giving a straightforward webpage with these list. Why someone else have to dig deep and find out and put for the world to see.

Regards,

Anand

wraith808:
May be I could clarify myself. I am trying again.

I can read in other people website and blogs, say for example, "Win10 now supports title color etc."

What is the problem with MS not directly mentioning or giving a straightforward webpage with these list. Why someone else have to dig deep and find out and put for the world to see.

Regards,

Anand

-anandcoral (November 11, 2016, 03:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

So the critical errors does have the information on the critical errors.  You're just wanting something that tells every last change built into Windows.  I can see why they wouldn't right in the OS on every machine.  Compiling a list like that takes time and effort- I know from experience.  Especially to get it right on every release.  For a system this large, I can imagine that would be magnified in the effort.

anandcoral:
You see, when we had Win95, we did not expected any "whats new" from MS as we did not update the OS till Win98 was released. At the release MS itself made all the "whats new" news in newspaper, website and tv. Same happened for Win 2000, Win Xp, Win 7 and Win 8. It was all unto us to upgrade or not, but at least we knew what we will get on upgrade. We still have Win Xp with SP1 and we are happy with it.

Now in Win10 it always downloading something and informing "Updates installed", but how many times MS has to update for "Security fix and Critical Error fix" ? Are they always missing these fixes ? Is disabling auto updates only option now ?

Well I understand expecting from so big MS is problem, same as expecting from Google which keep updating Chrome now and then.

Hope they will understand that not all user have free unlimited broadband in their disposal and give us some "list of goodies" we may get if we update, leave the rest to us.

Regards,

Anand

Deozaan:
Install the Feedback Hub from the Windows Store and it will tell you about new features being added to the latest builds.

anandcoral:
Thanks for the "Feedback Hub"

It does not solve my problem but guides to post the problem to MS.

"The Feedback Hub is available for download in the Windows Store, allowing users to provide their valuable feedback about the bugs and problems to the Windows team. The app description reads: Help us make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems."

Now I know how to tell MS about their problem.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version