ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

New PDF editor: FlexiPDF from SoftMaker

<< < (4/7) > >>

Curt:
^ I guess you can have portability of a kind, if you say No to "Do you want to install the driver" etcetera, but I have of course not tested if you can do this with PlexiPdf. Being portable does normally not include leaving behind a driver and some context menu content, when removed. We would all shout this is not how portability should be done!

The license is for 3 PCs, so I guess that alone makes it difficult to give meaning to portability.

MilesAhead:
The license is for 3 PCs, so I guess that alone makes it difficult to give meaning to portability.

-Curt (February 05, 2017, 02:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess they don't believe in carrying things too far.   ;D

stewcam:
Ashampoo PDF Pro seems to be a rebadged version of FlexiPDF. You can get it today with 71% off the usual price: Ashampoo 18th anniversary sale.

Curt:
$19.99 https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0274/office-software/pdf-pro for 10 more days.

Yes, it clearly is a renamed version of FlexiPdf Pro. But the price!!! If one is in need of a pdf editor and/or a virtual print-to-pdf, this is it. $20? I can't believe it! I am already using the $80 SoftMaker twin version, and the original (INfix Pro 6) is $129.19 USD at Bits du Jour's, and they are all identical - so I am able to say this $20 offer is a bargain! 
 :up: 

stewcam:
Hey, Curt. I thought $24.99 was an outstanding price - kudos to you for finding an even better deal  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version