ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Bug in context menu

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
Ok I think I understand then.. What you are saying is the first item you right-click you see the context menu properly, but if you try to right-click on a second item, all menus hide -- is that the behavior we are talking about?

abc163:
Yes. I think that's what we are talking about. When try moving the pointer onto the context menu to select something, all menus disappear. So I can't use context menu on the latest version.

abc163:
The problem is "moving the pointer onto the context menu" but not "right-click on a second item".

abc163:
That "right-click on a second item, all menus hide" is another issue, and old versions also have this behaviour. If this can be solved, that would make LBC much more powerful. 

mouser:
When try moving the pointer onto the context menu to select something, all menus disappear.
--- End quote ---
that's very strange.. i can't reproduce that behavior here, but if its not found in older version perhaps I can compare my code and see what could possibly be causing the problem..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version