ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017: Calculor - A Live, Handy, Dandy, Inline Calculator

<< < (8/11) > >>

tomos:
^ I tend to work intuitively :-[ **

I did try a right-click, but only on the titlebar -- which of course was a waste of time. (I think I got disorientated cause the window is so small.)

** my intuitive approach can be helpful though finding bugs :-)

BGM:
Okay, try it now, please!

tomos:
Okay, try it now, please!
-BGM (August 16, 2017, 10:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

tomos - there are two ways that I thought of as "normal"
First, if you right click on the main window, you get the entire menu (this is in the help file).
Second, and I don't think I mentioned this in the help file, in fact, if you type the word hotkey in calculor, it will launch the dialogue.-BGM (August 15, 2017, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

all methods present and working correctly in latest version (I did a fresh 'install' to test)

I love the 'type hotkey' method -- this is a very impressive piece of software :up:

edit// just in case: I'm off for a couple of weeks so will only be here occasionally the next while

BGM:
Thanks for the kind words and for your time to test for me!  If you have any ideas for features just say so and I'll see what I can do. 

Right now my only regret is that I can't fix the part that has to do with the conversion of unicode characters - and that's because I don't have the source files for the scintilla dll that supplies the syntax colouring. Another fellow helped me with that and we are out of touch now.  But if I ever figure it out, I'll fix it.

Ath:
AFAICS, scintilla is OSS, so why can't you fetch the sources yourself and build that dll?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version