ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017: Calculor - A Live, Handy, Dandy, Inline Calculator

<< < (9/11) > >>

BGM:
I've thought of it...  and looked at it and was daunted. 

BGM:
Updated to Version 1.6 - August 18, 2017

* Fixed: Toggling the menu descriptions would double the Trig menu commands
* Fixed:  Toggling menu descriptions works also on AutoCalc menu
* Fixed: Multiplication was not processed directly against parenthesis; (2+2)2=42; now (2+2)2=8
* Fixed: Clipboard was erased or replaced when the window was activated. 
* Fixed: Clicking on the answer copies it to the clipboard the first time.
* Fixed: Sometimes e would not render
* Fixed: Now e is reserved for Euler's Number and can't be accidentally assigned as a variable
* Fixed: Now you can't type = in the equation unless you are assigning variables with :=
* Fixed: Removed conflict between min command and the math function min at start of equation
* Added: Dialogue for (Advanced Options) with key command options
* Added Option in Advanced Options to set the number of decimal places
* Added: Now the Options menu displays the number of decimal places
* Fixed: Decimal Places now displays the correct limit in the answer
* Fixed: Now the menu item that toggles decimal places automatically changes the answer
* Added: Option in Advanced Options to set Max Decimal Places
* Added: Max Decimal Places now shows in the menu next to Decimal Places
Download

ScreenManiac:
Great tool. I especially like the lightning fast start-up. :up:
Waiting for a calculator to come up when I need one quickly, that's one main reason I don't use other calculators more often.

It were nice if we could customize the font size (and row height accordingly) - to cater to different screen sizes/ resolutions, or if only to get this right-into-your-face look and feel.  8)

BGM:
Updated to 1.7; fixed an issue that came with 1.6 where the cursor position would reset itself.
Also published on Portable Freeware: https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2902

BGM:
Ha!  Calculor found its way onto MajorGeeks today!  I receive the rss feed for their site, and I saw it appear there.  Amazing how things get around, eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version