ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cartoon: Maladies of the Information Age

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
Cartoon: Maladies of the Information Age

this is so true..

http://www.slowpokecomics.com

JavaJones:
Haha, de.licio.us! Ok, that was a terrible, terrible joke. :D

- Oshyan

jgpaiva:
 ;D ;D
I'm the fourth guy, always reloading the "recent posts" page of DC ;)
But i've already been through the first scenery, not being able to find something and trying to "GoogleBedroom.com" it!

zridling:
Oy, I'm the girl in the second panel, wanting to save every great photo and movie file I come across, even though I haven't reviewed them in years. I have photos from 1993 that I haven't had time to look at! I did the same thing with books for 25 years, then spent three years giving all but a few boxes of them away. At least hoarding nude photos isn't the same as hoarding old newspapers in the house. (My 71-year old mom has that disorder where she never throws anything away and her house is a trashcan. It's really weird and a big waste.)

housetier:
I like METAMANIA

Next time someone wants to impress me with their website, what it does, how great it is, who reads it, how much money they make from ads - I will simply reply: my site rates sites like yours. It will be a big fat LIE, but it will be fun:

;D :) :D :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version