ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Humble Bundle Lifehacker Software Bundle

<< < (2/3) > >>

MilesAhead:
Just like any other amount?  :huh:

In the bottom area, select custom amount and put in $1.  It will send you to paypal for $1.
-wraith808 (November 03, 2016, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess they have a merchant account so the fee is not handled like it is for personal accounts.  DUH!  :)
I watched a video of a guy showing how to use Deskscape.  I tried Fences before and was less than thrilled.

Subconsciously I must be looking for an excuse not to get multiple software titles for a buck.  :)

Deozaan:
I guess they have a merchant account so the fee is not handled like it is for personal accounts.  DUH!  :)
-MilesAhead (November 03, 2016, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think PayPal still charges a fairly significant fee, which is why $1 is the minimum. They're probably only getting like $0.60-$0.70 when you only pay $1.

wraith808:
-MilesAhead (November 03, 2016, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think PayPal still charges a fairly significant fee, which is why $1 is the minimum. They're probably only getting like $0.60-$0.70 when you only pay $1.
-Deozaan (November 03, 2016, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yup, exactly.  At one point they didn't have a minimum, but jackwagons took advantage of that and they were losing money on those.

Curt:
I have no idea what I am being asked:

:tellme:

too late! I went for the second / last option.

wraith808:
You can either have it linked to your Steam account, or get a regular license key that is managed on the binary fortress site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version