topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 12:24 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: [free one year license] RegOrganizer 7.52  (Read 4034 times)

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
[free one year license] RegOrganizer 7.52
« on: October 31, 2016, 05:04 PM »
RegOrganizer 7.52 100% discount.  One year license no support or updates:
http://www.windowsde...iscount-coupon-code/

Apparently you have until Nov. 6 to install and register the product.

For an idea what is included I recommend reading the page at Softpedia including the 2 user reviews:

http://www.softpedia.../Reg-Organizer.shtml

7.52 is indeed the latest version.

One of the included tools is an install monitor that allows you to record the changes made by the installer and undo them for a complete uninstall.  Generally I have found those to work OK if there is not much time between the install and uninstall.  However I advise caution before doing things like installing, using a software program for 2 years, then uninstalling via the tool.  Because changes made by installing other programs can get undone as an unintended consequence.  But as an undo tool it may be preferred by some over rolling back the system types of utilities.

I haven't tried it.  Just downloaded it in case I decide to give it a shot.  :)

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: [free one year license] RegOrganizer 7.52
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 07:21 AM »
Looks like the RegOrganizer offer expired, and their site appears to be a bit broken. I tried getting the EaseUS Data Recovery and the account creation went fine...but the license and DL is 404ing.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 09:12 AM »
Looks like the RegOrganizer offer expired, and their site appears to be a bit broken. I tried getting the EaseUS Data Recovery and the account creation went fine...but the license and DL is 404ing.

You need to copy paste into the browser.  Just clicking the link will miss the part at the end with the filename:
http://www.chemtable...eg-organizer-setup-r[hw].exe

Where it says Expired they did not give you the link to the zip download with the Readme file.  According to that the license is valid for install before Nov. 6.  I believe they are all the same key for Windows Deal. No update and no support.

Check your messages.  :)

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 07:13 AM »
I tried getting the EaseUS Data Recovery and the account creation went fine...but the license and DL is 404ing.

Weird.  This still shows as enabled for download on their page.  But the links are still broken.  Perhaps they have no Comment section where people can post to alert them to broken links.  The initial Download icon is in the middle of a bunch of Expired items.  Something is strange somewhere.