ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Texture Generators/Creativity Exploration

(1/2) > >>

hamradio:
Texture Processor

Texture Processor is the unique program for creating various textures. The basic algorithm placed into the heart of Texture Processor allows to get practically unlimited quantity of complex textures in a minimal amount of time. Texture Processor is intended both for 3d-artists and web-designers. Besides, any other users not able to draw in various graphic editors, will receive full pleasure and breadth of actions, working with Texture Processor. -Paurex Website
--- End quote ---

Texture Processor Website

One I did a few years ago is below which is seamless and it looks like stamps to me.

f0dder:
Uh oh, seems like one of those apps you can waste a lot of hours in :)

hamradio:
LOL! Yup, it is! :) Can create some interesting effects tho like you see with the one I showed.

hamradio:
sTile is a program designed to create 'Seamless Tiles'; small images that, when lined up adjacent with itself, makes a seamless pattern with no discernible borders. It can do other things, but that was (and still is) its primary purpose.  It is based on gradients, the gradual shading from one color to another.  Best results for 3D look is to use a light color and a dark color for the gradient.  After the gradient, there are numerous 'filters' and 'distortions' that can be applied to the image to alter the appearance in a variety of ways.
-harmware Website
--- End quote ---

sTile Website

mouser:
awesome - keep 'em coming!

a screenshot of stile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version