ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Mp3-Favoriter (in o.a. Windows Explorer)

<< < (3/4) > >>

skwire:
I'm still looking into the options for this regarding FARR. And I did some browsing. Actually came across a tool that allows the marking of files. Sadly the
free version is very limited. I was hoping to find a freeware-like program: Rainbowfolders does a great job on colored tagging (but like it says, with folder).-n8wachT (October 19, 2016, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

This type of program is not easy to code and even harder to make work consistently across the various versions of Windows.  Based on the screenshots and product website, this seems to be exactly what you need.  If the free version works well enough on your system, you should consider buying the full product.

wraith808:
I'm still looking into the options for this regarding FARR. And I did some browsing. Actually came across a tool that allows the marking of files. Sadly the
free version is very limited. I was hoping to find a freeware-like program: Rainbowfolders does a great job on colored tagging (but like it says, with folder).-n8wachT (October 19, 2016, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

This type of program is not easy to code and even harder to make work consistently across the various versions of Windows.  Based on the screenshots and product website, this seems to be exactly what you need.  If the free version works well enough on your system, you should consider buying the full product.

-skwire (October 24, 2016, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

As someone who is looking into this... you said a mouthful.  Still have time to get it in before NANY... but... yeah.

skwire:
Yessir...anytime you start working with a shell-type extension, or anything deeply integrated into the context menu, it's a right PITA to support across the differing Windows OSes.  So many changes from one to the next.

n8wachT:
working with a shell-type extension, or anything deeply integrated into the context menu, it's a right PITA to support across the differing Windows OSes
-skwire (October 24, 2016, 03:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Think I know what you mean, like the 64bit or 32 version (what confused me many times, without being deeply integrated  :D)

I'm gonna check out the tool and headback when I got some results.

n8wachT:
Let me just point out that if you simply added the file paths to a text file, with one line per file, it would be trivial to use a simple FARR alias to display and search this list of files on demand, using the #filecontents function of FARR.
-mouser (October 13, 2016, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

What is 'simply' for you masters of coding can give a nightowL like me the kind of headache like... KWAZZAAAAM!

But unbelievable, I managed to create an beginning by using FARR and understand at least a part of how/what it works.
It asks a whole different way of thinking that I'm not used to, but I think when I finally get more used to it.....  Thnx!! :Thmbsup:

IDEA: Mp3-Favoriter (in o.a. Windows Explorer)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version