ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

Waveme: Free timing diagram drawing tool

(1/6) > >>

wnitzan:
A free, GUI-based, digital and analog (mixed-signal) timing diagram drawing software for Windows 10 (and Linux via Wine).
Intended primarily for documentation purposes, electronic hardware designers can use Waveme to draw a timing diagram,
and then export it to an image file (BMP, PNG, SVG or TIFF) or a PDF document.

Waveme can be used to draw waveforms, gaps, arrows, labels, value-lines and time axis (see attached images).
Both, digital and analog signals can be drawn.
Highly customizable, with a wealth of keyboard shortcuts.

waveme.weebly.com

Waveme is distributed as a portable 64-bit single-file executable - it doesn't require installation.

Please note that because it is an unsigned executable file, a browser will issue you a warning, and it might be flagged by antivirus programs.
Avoid false-positive, by always confirming with Google's www.virustotal.com.

Hope you find it useful!

tomos:
Looks great wnitzan,
I suspect it's not for me because I dont understand what it would be used for -- is it aimed at musicians?
Maybe you could give a couple of use case scenarios? (I did look at the website and manual intro and video but was none the wiser).

wnitzan:
Thanks for looking.
Waveme is for electronic hardware designers (e.g. circuit and chip designers).

wraith808:
I suspect it's not for me because I dont understand what it would be used for -- is it aimed at musicians?
-tomos (October 05, 2016, 01:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Waveme is intended primarily for documentation purposes by electronic hardware designers,
where a diagram can be exported (stored) to an image file (PNG, BMP or TIFF) or a PDF document.

--- End quote ---

Examples of another option: http://store.digilentinc.com/waveforms-2015-download-only/

tomos:
^ think that detail ('by electronic hardware designers') was added after my post wraith, although knowing me I may have missed it :-)
So, as I thought, not for me, even if I do love the look of the results :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version