ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Unjust Desserts

<< < (2/2)

app103:
Ahhh, I see. Much easier to find free coffee with a search engine, any search engine, than to earn one with a specific search engine.  ;)

MilesAhead:
Ahhh, I see. Much easier to find free coffee with a search engine, any search engine, than to earn one with a specific search engine.  ;)
-app103 (October 07, 2016, 03:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

The promotion they got me with in the past was the introduction of the American Express Delta Sky Miles Card.  Having nearly zero experience with airlines I naively assumed that the 5,000 Sky Miles they gave for taking the card meant you could travel 5,000 miles for free.  I am sure that was the intended inference.  But later I found out all it got you was the option to move up to First Class on one flight.  A mile by any other name dost not travel just as far apparently.  :)

cranioscopical:
A mile by any other name dost not travel just as far apparently.
-MilesAhead (October 08, 2016, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
With my upgrade l received better food, so I had a slice of pie in the sky.

MilesAhead:
A mile by any other name dost not travel just as far apparently.
-MilesAhead (October 08, 2016, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
With my upgrade l received better food, so I had a slice of pie in the sky.

-cranioscopical (October 08, 2016, 11:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, some people in Miami think I am rotten to the core.  But I try not to be thin skinned about it.  They are likely green with envy since I am so handsome and polished.   :)

MilesAhead:
Yay!!  I still do not know how many points I have/had but I got a bonus of 200 from MS.  This prompted me to follow the arrows to the shopping area.  Apparently my total was enough for a $5 gift card at Starbucks.  I have the bar code.  If I manage to get actual hard copy coffee with it I'll post!  heh heh heh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version