ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

window killer

(1/2) > >>

Contro:
Some programs like kmplayer often appears an emerging window i would like to close automatically.

Any good program to do this ?

Best Regards

Cloq:
Not sure what exactly you mean by emerging windows from kmplayer... popups? Is the application adware driven/installer?

If this is what you are talking about www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LIZrSuozf8, then you might want to choose another player.

rjbull:
If you mean anything like I think you mean, I suggest you search the forum for "PTFB", and similar software.  Many threads mention it, e.g this one: Recommended replacement for Push The Friggin Button (PTFB)?

MilesAhead:
If the window has a unique title then it could be done with a few lines of AHK

--- Code: Autohotkey ---Loop{  WinWait,unique window title  WinWaitClose}
That is if it is just a plain old window that has a caption bar.  If it is a toolbar that may be another story.

Contro:
Not sure what exactly you mean by emerging windows from kmplayer... popups? Is the application adware driven/installer?

If this is what you are talking about www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LIZrSuozf8, then you might want to choose another player.
-Cloq (September 27, 2016, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

a difficult video. I can't see what is doing. Apply to IE or any browser ?
blocked sites seems to be.

What I have tried with success is limit the connections of kmplayer to internet. I will update when i need.

I am thinking the same about microsoft store reminding me about applications i have solved .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version