ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (46/51) > >>

4wd:
if he travels outside the EU, in this case a dual SIM phone comes in handy
-4wd (February 26, 2019, 06:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's one of the features of the Nokia 6.1 ... ;)-Ath (February 27, 2019, 01:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

And the Moto G5(+), G5S(+), & G6(+) (EU/APAC versions) without sacrificing the microSD card.  ;)

app103:
if he travels outside the EU, in this case a dual SIM phone comes in handy
-4wd (February 26, 2019, 06:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's one of the features of the Nokia 6.1 ... ;)-Ath (February 27, 2019, 01:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

And the Moto G5(+), G5S(+), & G6(+) (EU/APAC versions) without sacrificing the microSD card.  ;)
-4wd (February 27, 2019, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

And the G7 recently released in the US, so will probably hit the EU market soon. Might want to wait a bit, if possible, to see if there will be a G7+ with dual SIM. If not, there may be a G7 Power, with longer battery life.

rgdot:
I assume you meant market availability otherwise G7 and G7 plus will have versions with dual SIM

4wd:
I assume you meant market availability otherwise G7 and G7 plus will have versions with dual SIM-rgdot (February 28, 2019, 10:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Motorola usually only offer the Dual SIM Moto G versions in EU, Asia Pacific, and India - for some reason the US seems to only get the single SIM version.  Like the rest of the world gets NFC but the USA get the Magnetometer instead - very strange decisions, (although it looks like the other regions might get the Magnetometer also with the G7).

Just wish they had kept the fingerprint reader on the front for the G7 where it's more convenient - something they probably could have done easily since they still have One Button Nav on the front, (like the G5(S) and G6), along with the space wasted with the Motorola printing.

rgdot:
Strange decisions for sure, for Canada I always check the bands and if compatible consider buying a non region phone (not from Amazon or ebay though  :P). My current phone, Moto G5 Plus, was never released in Canada but works here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version