ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (42/51) > >>

4wd:
Battery life of the G6 doesn't seem as good as the G4, though, even though they are both 3000 mAh.-app103 (July 24, 2018, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Apparently not available in the USA but the G6+ should be better with battery life, they use the more efficient Snapdragon 6 series SoC instead of the 4 series used in the G6 and G6 Play.

app103:
Battery life of the G6 doesn't seem as good as the G4, though, even though they are both 3000 mAh.-app103 (July 24, 2018, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Apparently not available in the USA but the G6+ should be better with battery life, they use the more efficient Snapdragon 6 series SoC instead of the 4 series used in the G6 and G6 Play.
-4wd (July 24, 2018, 05:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

When I mentioned this to my father, he started going on about some 10K mAh phone he found listed somewhere (Oukitel K10000). When I went & looked it up, found out it takes 20 hrs to charge and doesn't work with any US carriers.  (No thanks, Dad!) ;D

tomos:
I just bought a Moto G6, and I like it much better than the G3 or G4.
I got the Amazon Prime version, so double clicking the power button activates Alexa, rather than turning the camera on. But like previous Moto G models, making a chopping motion still turns on the flash light, and twisting turns on the camera.

Would I recommend this phone? Absolutely! I still feel it's the best phone available in this price range, and affordable enough to get one, unlocked.
-app103 (July 24, 2018, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
a good review app :up:
I can't compare it to any well known phones, but agree with the recommendation.
PS double-click power button doesn't start the camera on the G6. I do use the double-twist, or whatever it's called, to activate the camera. The double-chop for the flashlight is good too.

Haven't been using the camera a lot yet, but I'm very happy with it so far

kalos:
What are the top 3-5 cheapest mobiles with NFC and >5000mah?
Any idea?

kalos:
What are the top 3-5 cheapest mobiles with NFC and >5000mah?
Any idea?
-kalos (August 22, 2018, 10:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Any suggestion for the best phone with longest battery and NFC?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version