ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (13/51) > >>

tomos:
^ good to know.

The tax thing is a problem...

Do you know why they opened it?

4wd:
Do you know why they opened it?-tomos (October 26, 2016, 01:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Vickmall usually open the packages to make sure the installed ROM is Global, (as in not Chinese and will work with Google Play store - if it's not, they can and will flash it for you if you want), they are one of the better Chinese online retailers.  Most would just ship the phone with whatever ROM is installed, (Chinese), and it's up to you to flash it.

Also:
IMPORTANT
1.All the phones has been full test and all the packages has been stirctly detection  before ship out.  If  parcels received with serious extrusion, the seal marks opened,weight difference(empty Box) etc. pls open  the package in front of the postman, need official proof from Post station and real photos. pls contact us asap so that we can  make judgments timely.
--- End quote ---

ie. They test and check the contents before sending so they know that when it left them it was working.  Considering you would have to return a faulty phone to them at your cost, this is fine by me.

kalos:
4wd, I now find on ebay Xiaomi Redmi 3S, is this what we are talking about?
also do you know any european ebayer? thanks!

4wd:
4wd, I now find on ebay Xiaomi Redmi 3S, is this what we are talking about?-kalos (October 27, 2016, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

No.

--- End quote ---

I don't use ebay for buying phones.

kalos:
4wd, I now find on ebay Xiaomi Redmi 3S, is this what we are talking about?-kalos (October 27, 2016, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

No.

--- End quote ---

I don't use ebay for buying phones.
-4wd (October 27, 2016, 08:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

oh ok, any other merchant that is decent in europe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version