ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (12/51) > >>

tomos:
if I buy from geekbuying the International Version that is not ES (I assume Spain) stock, will I pay customs to have it shipped to UK?-kalos (October 08, 2016, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

FWIW, re the original linked site (alibaba):
I did notice in the comments people requesting that the value be listed as nominal on the package. And they were getting individual responses from suppliers.
None of them on that site ship to Germany for some reason,** but do ship to other EU countries, and UK AFAIK.

Buying EU stock though would have it's advantages.

** I inquired and got a response in poor English that it was (something) to do with customs.

kalos:
guys is there a chinese store price comparison search engine or something?
I need to know which chinese offers the best deal, but it is reliable as well (preferably via paypal)

4wd:
guys is there a chinese store price comparison search engine or something?
I need to know which chinese offers the best deal, but it is reliable as well (preferably via paypal)-kalos (October 17, 2016, 05:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sellers: Mentioned here + a lot of info.-4wd (September 27, 2016, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
OzBargain - Geared towards finding the best deal :)-4wd (September 26, 2016, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

And any store on AliExpress is subject to the AliPay system which is arguably better than PayPal.

Use DHL delivery if necessary if you want guaranteed tracking.

Looking for smartphone

The stores I use, the last three sites provide cashback if you go through their site and purchase from the end store, (providing they list it), after a verification period.  Cash back amount depends on store.
eg. The RN2 cost me ~US$130 at DealsMachine a year ago, going via TopCashback I received US$13 back in the form of a Amazon Gift Certificate, (my choice).

kalos:
I bought Redmi pro 3 international with $200 incl shipping and customs!!!
good price?  8)
now, should I flash it when it arrives? or could I transfer my data/apps etc from my current samsung note 2 effortlessly? or I will have to install and configure one by one setting, account and app?

thanks!

kalos:
Guys, my experience with Vickmail was horrible.

They contacted me after more than 1 week telling me they cannot fulfill my order. They got a phone which they opened it (wtf?? I pay for a sealed phone, not some return or demo!) and although I paid for tax free shipping, they said they cannot promise that.

Horrible!!! It validated again all the past horrible experiences I had with chinese retailers. It will take ages for chinese traders to get civilized and honest.

I will now buy from european company on ebay and report them to paypal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version