ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (7/51) > >>

kalos:
also, I read the screen is bad, any opinions?
-kalos (September 27, 2016, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Link?
there's lots of video reviews, especially out of India, on youtube -- I havent heard anything particularly negative about the screen, but maybe it depends on what you're comparing it with?
-tomos (September 27, 2016, 01:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.trustedreviews.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-review

I don't trust alibaba to buy from there, I used in the past a similar chinese bullsht called ioffer or something and I lost my money! absolutely no protection or customer support!

by the way, what are the differences of the SE? is it really worth the hassle?

wraith808:
I don't trust alibaba to buy from there, I used in the past a similar chinese bullsht called ioffer or something and I lost my money! absolutely no protection or customer support!

-kalos (September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't had any problems.  Did you look at the seller reviews?  And you can initiate a dispute- they have a process.  And I used it in one case, and it worked.

kalos:

-kalos (September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't had any problems.  Did you look at the seller reviews?  And you can initiate a dispute- they have a process.  And I used it in one case, and it worked.
-wraith808 (September 27, 2016, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

it's too risky
the item is in turkey, they have no idea if it works in uk

4wd:
also, I read the screen is bad, any opinions?
-kalos (September 27, 2016, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Link?
there's lots of video reviews, especially out of India, on youtube -- I havent heard anything particularly negative about the screen, but maybe it depends on what you're comparing it with?
-tomos (September 27, 2016, 01:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.trustedreviews.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-review-kalos (September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Different version, unless it's exactly the same then it's almost pointless - the RN2 has 3 different screen manufacturers for the one version.

It's his opinion, doesn't hold for anyone else, could just as easily be his eyesight.

I don't trust alibaba to buy from there,
--- End quote ---

Aliexpress is arguably better than eBay because of the AliPay system, all transactions are escrow - the seller doesn't get paid until you're satisfied. Dispute resolution is fast, I know, I've used it twice in the last two months.

I used in the past a similar chinese bullsht called ioffer
--- End quote ---

iOffer is nothing like Aliexpress or any of the other Chinese wholesale sites.  iOffer is also an American based company, (like eBay), so now we've cleared up that little misunderstanding it looks like you have nothing against Chinese retail/wholesale sites at all ... but based on past experience with iOffer, you should be wary of eBay. :)

--- End quote ---

Since you're not going to help yourself, I suggest you walk into a store and buy a phone.

kalos:
--- End quote ---

Since you're not going to help yourself, I suggest you walk into a store and buy a phone.
-4wd (September 27, 2016, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have no clue! there is nothing in their official website and I can't locate a thread in the huge xda-developers or something!
Will you tell me what is the worth about exactly?
Also, there is no ebay option to buy it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version