ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

(1/51) > >>

kalos:
Hello!

I need a new smartphone with:
1) 3GB at least RAM as my 2GB Note2 struggles
2) good screen view under sunlight
3) good removable battery life

Can you suggest me any?
Is any of these any good? http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_sop=15&_nkw=mobile+phone+3gb+32gb&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1
Are Lenovo good? Any specific?

Btw, they must be good quality, not falling apart, bad voice quality, etc.

thanks!

4wd:
Only buy a phone with the Android-based MIUI OS, (eg. XIAOMI), if you're willing to install another firmware, perform extensive setting modification, or willing to put up with chronic privacy invasion - FWIW, I have a XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 running non-standard firmware.

I recommend you get a phone with a Qualcomm processor, (ie. SnapDragon SoC), not MTK, as it is better supported by third party firmware, eg. CyanogenMod, and you'll get Android version updates a lot faster.

Besides that, you haven't said anything about your other needs, ie. Dual (4G) SIM, microSD, HD/FHD, battery life, network coverage, etc, etc.

XIAOMI just released the Redmi Note 3 Special Edition which has world-wide 4G band coverage, (and there's a CyanogenMod version available to install with a little fiddling).

Since you're in the UK: WileyFox

kilele:
I'm also looking for a phone! my specs are ease of use, good battery, tv output, bluetooth modem, strong case, android, enough ram to browse the internet,watch youtube and run emulators, 40 dollars at most

4wd:
I'm also looking for a phone! my specs are ease of use, good battery, tv output, bluetooth modem, strong case, android, enough ram to browse the internet,watch youtube and run emulators, 40 dollars at most-kilele (September 22, 2016, 08:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're on the wrong planet.

kilele:
I'm also looking for a phone! my specs are ease of use, good battery, tv output, bluetooth modem, strong case, android, enough ram to browse the internet,watch youtube and run emulators, 40 dollars at most-kilele (September 22, 2016, 08:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're on the wrong planet.
-4wd (September 22, 2016, 08:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'd probably go for a Young 2 G130 on ebay, something a bit old.. though I don't know if his one can be connected to tv

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version