ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (8/51) > >>

4wd:
RN3 (older version) (hennesy): Specifications
RN3 (newer version) (kenzo): Specifications
RN3 International version (kate): Specifications
Sellers: Mentioned here + a lot of info.

A real review of the Redmi Note 3, albeit not this particular version it is, however, more indepth than anything you'll find on "TrustedReviews", read it and comprehend.  Then go find out what the differences are and how they'll affect what you want to do.

XDA Forums

That's it from me, I don't recommend or not recommend this phone - it's your choice, do the research.

NOTE: Any link I've put to a seller is not indicative of my endorsement of that seller, it just happens to be a link with the necessary information.  Find your own seller.

tomos:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-review
-kalos (September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

you're being a bit silly now:
they say the screen is 'OK' -- *not* 'bad' as you quoted -- and while not clearly stated, they are obviously comparing with $400+ phones.

It seems to me you should get something less complicated --
their "12 Best Android Phones in 2016" have a couple of recommendations that wont break the bank:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/best-android-phones-1_round-up

edit// and with the above recommendation, I dont mean to be patronising: I am also considering something that will require less, eh, thinking ;-) (and as said above, I'm not in any rush with a purchase anyway)

tomos:
can I buy the RN3SE from ebay? or a reputable place? on ebay I find 'china version' or 'singapore version' or whatever, I want it to be in english and work in the uk!
-kalos (September 27, 2016, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

oddly enough, the best and safest-looking offer on ebay.de is from a UK supplier, presumably they also sell on UK ebay
http://www.ebay.de/itm/NEW-16GB-GOLD-5-5-XIAOMI-REDMI-NOTE-3-PRO-PRIME-SNAPDRAGON-650-DUALSIM-UNLOCKED-/231897202134?hash=item35fe267dd6:g:88IAAOSw8KNW~O2O

Unfortunately it's gold ;D

4wd:
RN3SE (International) (Kate) isn't available on eBay atm, they have enough orders to fill via the Chinese retail sites.  Currently it's also a Chinese national holiday which slows things down.  Any that are on eBay are likely to be a Chinese supplier anyway and it's probably cheaper to go direct since there's no eBay overhead and you can still use PayPal or AliPay.

Geekbuying shipped from Spain warehouse:
2GB Gold
2GB Gray
3GB Gold <- In stock @ 20161005
3GB Gray

Not recommending Geekbuying one way or the other, (I have bought from them), just pointing out there is a place in the EU you can get them, (when they're in stock - a very popular phone at the moment).

Curt:
I'm in awe for 4wd 

You know, Jesus told his followers to walk WITH people, not FOR them...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version