ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (32/51) > >>

kalos:
I am planning to buy Lenovo P2 due to its long battery life, any opinions?

Also, I logged in a wifi that opened a website and asked me to enter my login in order to connect. Now, each time I connect to that wifi, it doesn't open any window to log in, probably it remembers my login from last time.

Is there a way to make it forget the previous login so that I log in with a new login? I tried to 'forget' the network but it didn't work.
Any hint? thanks!

rgdot:
Tapping on the wifi name in question and tapping on 'forget network' should do that

skwire:
Tapping on the wifi name in question and tapping on 'forget network' should do that-rgdot (March 27, 2018, 07:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

From his original post, it appears he's already done that.  However, based on his original post, he had to access a website to log in so the WiFi network in question is probably an open network (no password on the actual WiFi network) and he's probably going to have to clear the browser cache on his phone.  Or, at the very least, clear that particular password out of his browser's saved passwords.

4wd:
However, based on his original post, he had to access a website to log in so the WiFi network in question is probably an open network (no password on the actual WiFi network) and he's probably going to have to clear the browser cache on his phone.  Or, at the very least, clear that particular password out of his browser's saved passwords.-skwire (March 27, 2018, 09:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

It could be the WiFi network has cached his MAC address as an allowed device for a set period, not much you can do until it expires.

I am planning to buy Lenovo P2 due to its long battery life, any opinions?-kalos (March 27, 2018, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

My opinion based on the half dozen or so phones I've gone through:

* Never get a phone that isn't rootable.
* Never get a phone that didn't provide Dual SIM and MicroSD storage, (ie. not Hybrid slot).

kalos:
My opinion based on the half dozen or so phones I've gone through:

* Never get a phone that isn't rootable.
* Never get a phone that didn't provide Dual SIM and MicroSD storage, (ie. not Hybrid slot).-4wd (March 27, 2018, 10:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. However, I never root my phones, I use bank apps and MobileIron that do not work on rooted phones or it is illegal to install them in rooted phones.
As for the hybrid slot, it seems a bit of inconvenience if you have to use either second SIM or MicroSD and not both. But I have never bought a MicroSD myself, so it would be okay I think.

As for its screen, sound quality, signal, robustness? I think that would matter most for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version