ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017: ScoreTracker DC (Android Score/Event Counter/Tracker) - v1.20 - 12/31

<< < (10/11) > >>

mouser:
 :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Glad you solved it and I hope the calculator feature is useful.

I see you figured out how to set a custom title for the widget.

And I presume the "Reset all items" menu item is useful to you.

Ath:
I figured out what the problem was. This app does not like to be installed to a removable card. As soon as I moved it to the internal storage, the widget option came back.
-app103 (December 24, 2016, 04:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Widgets can't be used when the application is installed on non-internal storage.
That is a known 'feature'/issue of Android since 2.2 or maybe even from the get-go.

mouser:
Widgets can't be used when the application is installed on non-internal storage.
--- End quote ---
Interesting -- I had no idea.

Ath:
It would block the ability to remove removable media...

app103:
--- End quote ---
Interesting -- I had no idea.
-mouser (December 24, 2016, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had no idea, either. But it makes sense now, since it had been working fine, till yesterday. I had finally figured out why I didn't have the option to move apps to the removable card, fixed that and moved as many as I could there, a few days ago.

So, perhaps it's a bug, that I was allowed to move ScoreTracker, in the first place?

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Glad you solved it and I hope the calculator feature is useful.

I see you figured out how to set a custom title for the widget.

And I presume the "Reset all items" menu item is useful to you.
-mouser (December 24, 2016, 05:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yup,
Yup,
Yup.
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version