ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to stop friends getting notified of my posts in groups?

<< < (2/2)

MilesAhead:
To stop all that, just stop posting and liking on facebook, take away the cause and your worries will go away too.
The sole purpose of facebook is letting others (your connections/friends) know what you write and read/like, so there is only one real solution: don't do that.
-Ath (September 17, 2016, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
      :Thmbsup:
-IainB (September 17, 2016, 08:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I couldn't help but think of the old joke "Doctor, it hurts when I move my arm like this."  Doctor's reply:  "Don't move your arm like that.  That will be $50."  :)

kalos:
To stop all that, just stop posting and liking on facebook, take away the cause and your worries will go away too.
The sole purpose of facebook is letting others (your connections/friends) know what you write and read/like, so there is only one real solution: don't do that.
-Ath (September 17, 2016, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
      :Thmbsup:
-IainB (September 17, 2016, 08:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I couldn't help but think of the old joke "Doctor, it hurts when I move my arm like this."  Doctor's reply:  "Don't move your arm like that.  That will be $50."  :)

-MilesAhead (September 17, 2016, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---

You can tell it's a really old joke because the doctor only charges $50. :P

wraith808:
I guess my point is that Facebook tells you how to do it.  I don't use facebook that much, but I did it long ago.  The instructions were pretty easy, and under privacy.  So you have to decide to take the easy way of just not doing it, or the marginally harder way of finding out how to turn it off by reading the help on facebook.

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

You can tell it's a really old joke because the doctor only charges $50. :P
-Deozaan (September 17, 2016, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

It has to be old because I can only afford jokes in the public domain.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version