ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Change search folders with an alias / plugin?

<< < (3/3)

kanaille11:
Ok, what I'm actually doing is the following:
I'm a software developer and we have several different branches which are in different directories. Sometimes I have to switch between the branches quite often, but most of the time I am working on a branch for several hours or days.

For this, I have added aliases that let me built project files with FARR. I only want to build from the branch that I'm currently working in - to make switching easy, I now have aliases that change the search folder to the branch I'm working on.

Really cool now, don't have to go into the options dialog all the time.

kanaille11:
Btw is there some way to log which commands get actually executed from an alias after user variables have been resolved?

nitrix-ud:
Nice, pretty much the same for me, I'm a web developper, and use that to switch among 300 different customers... use it all day

Btw is there some way to log which commands get actually executed from an alias after user variables have been resolved?
--- End quote ---
I'm not sure i get your question... if you want to log when you switch from one project to another, you could do it yourself by adding a third command using ;;;scripttolog.ahk "switch to A"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version