ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

N.A.N.Y. 2017 Announcement

<< < (9/12) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Some slight "annoyances" in the image:

1. Right "hand" looks a little strange with the white - not sure what's happening there
2. Random yellow bit under the left "hand"
3. Missing shadow on the left "hand"
4. Random Grey line connecting the controller to the wing
5. (Not Circled - Just noticed) - to the right of the above random gray line (following on the controller) the outline of the controller goes missing for a moment almost like a chunk has been removed from it
-Stephen66515 (December 29, 2016, 10:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hm. I last played with that part of the design ages ago, and I hadn't noticed. Sorry -- I'll clean up.

-oblivion (December 29, 2016, 10:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey no need to apologize...My eyes just automatically seem to focus on parts of images that look "off"...Things happen!

oblivion:
From what I recall, the Cody I used here was brazenly stolen from an image somewhere on the site. I think (I really should keep notes!) I used an image extractor to pull him from the original background and, as often happens, some of the edges got a bit blatted. I did a rough cleanup and then I probably forgot to go back and do it properly.

Because I've used a vector editor to produce this and some of the things I might have done in a raster editor aren't available, and my artistic skills aren't particularly high (what do you mean, you'd noticed!?) I've done my tidying with a paintbrush and a colour picker. So if you look closely enough, it's probably still not going to be beautiful right now -- so here's the current version and if you still think it could use more work before it'll look good on a mug, please let me know and I'll push the whole lot into a raster editor and see if I can make it better still.

KynloStephen66515:
From what I recall, the Cody I used here was brazenly stolen from an image somewhere on the site. I think (I really should keep notes!) I used an image extractor to pull him from the original background and, as often happens, some of the edges got a bit blatted. I did a rough cleanup and then I probably forgot to go back and do it properly.

Because I've used a vector editor to produce this and some of the things I might have done in a raster editor aren't available, and my artistic skills aren't particularly high (what do you mean, you'd noticed!?) I've done my tidying with a paintbrush and a colour picker. So if you look closely enough, it's probably still not going to be beautiful right now -- so here's the current version and if you still think it could use more work before it'll look good on a mug, please let me know and I'll push the whole lot into a raster editor and see if I can make it better still.
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-oblivion (December 29, 2016, 11:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think what seems to be missing, is the "bit" (can't remember wtf it is called) from the end of the antenna on the controller - soft of like the round bit from the top of the antenna on the dudes head - the antenna right now looks like it's had it snap off (hopefully that makes sense)

KynloStephen66515:

oblivion:
I think what seems to be missing, is the "bit" (can't remember wtf it is called) from the end of the antenna on the controller - soft of like the round bit from the top of the antenna on the dudes head - the antenna right now looks like it's had it snap off (hopefully that makes sense)
-Stephen66515 (December 29, 2016, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Aha.

Is it like the bit at the back of your knee, that there's no proper name for? 'Cause I have no idea either. Still, a small ellipse with a tiny 3d effect that you might need a magnifier to see... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version