ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

N.A.N.Y. 2017 Announcement

<< < (5/12) > >>

oblivion:
Okay... I think I still need to tweak this a bit -- there's at least one major error! -- but just to be going on with -- and any suggestions for less obvious modifications or changes will be welcome, naturally :)
N.A.N.Y. 2017 Announcement

tomos:
Okay... I think I still need to tweak this a bit -- there's at least one major error! -- but just to be going on with -- and any suggestions for less obvious modifications or changes will be welcome, naturally :)
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-oblivion (December 09, 2016, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

me, I love the right-hand-side, but not the font used for the big 'NANY 2017' text -
any chance you could do a couple different versions with different fonts?

oblivion:
me, I love the right-hand-side, but not the font used for the big 'NANY 2017' text -
any chance you could do a couple different versions with different fonts?
-tomos (December 09, 2016, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure. I was trying to do something decorative but not flamboyant (the fixed-pitch meme to represent coding has been done to death, I feel, but maybe that's just me!) and I pretty much grabbed the first thing I didn't hate, if memory serves. But I have hundreds if not thousands of fonts available and no particularly strong views. [Some, though. I'm not going to do it in Comic Sans. However much you plead.  ;)]

Just to help me choose things you might like better, what do you dislike about this one? (Berlin Sans, for what it's worth.)

tomos:
^ this all just personal taste, others will vary!

Just to help me choose things you might like better, what do you dislike about this one? (Berlin Sans, for what it's worth.)
-oblivion (December 09, 2016, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I dont like the 'plasticky' feel of it, and I dont like the way the numbers are done in the font.
Afraid I'm not good at creative suggestions, just able to say what I dont like :-/

mouser:
For what it's worth, the main DonationCoder.com font is Arial Black.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version