ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Use global hotkeys to control Zoom Player Pro

(1/3) > >>

Josh:
I am writing to see if anyone has a way to generate an AHK script to control ZP with hotkeys. I would like the keys to be configurable to do different functions within ZP. If custom keys arent possible, here is a layout of functions I WOULD like;

All keys are using a CTRL + ALT + KEYSPECIFIED combo

Play/Pause:                      C
Stop:                              V
Restart File:                     X
Previous File In Playlist:      Z
Next file in playlist:            B
Quit App:                         Q
Load File:                         L
Skip backwards 5 secs:       Left Arrow
Skip forward 5 secs:           Right Arrow
Volume Up:                       Up Arrow
Volume Down:                   Down Arrow

Let me know if you need more info, and thanks! Perhaps this has already been done, I hope so, but if not I would be eternally greatful as I consider this the only missing feature from zoom player. Thanks again!

kimmchii:
have you tried zp's options?

right click on it>options

Josh:
Yes, and they have stated on their forums they dont support hotkeys.

kimmchii:
yeah that is too bad, all over the net there are only global hotkey for winamp.

jgpaiva:
ZoomPlayer's forum has a section where they mention how to remote control the program, through a program called eventghost. It'd be better than someone making an ahk script since it's already complete and supports much more than the ahk script would support.

If you still would like to have the ahk script instead, i could make it if you found me the windows messages that zoomplayer has for the controls you mentioned.

Here's the link for the forum post about eventghost: http://forum.inmatrix.com/index.php?showtopic=4528

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version