ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for personal trading card database

(1/2) > >>

nite_monkey:
My friend and I play Magic the Gathering together. I have a small collection of cards, and would like to create a searchable database of the cards I have. I am looking for either something I can run off my website (Most likely using php and mysql), or some type of program that I can run on my windows vps, that I can browse via my android phone/tablet using either the browser, or a dedicated app. I'd like to have a spot to enter various details about the card. (the more the better, eg. Name, Set, mana cost, card text, number I have, etc.) I've seen various websites that already do this, but I have a windows vps that I am not using for a whole lot, and want to host my own collection, instead of having to rely on some other site.

Ath:
Datacrow ?

nite_monkey:
Datacrow ?
-Ath (July 17, 2016, 02:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
...Are you a wizard? This sounds like exactly what I am looking for!

Ath:
...Are you a wizard? This sounds like exactly what I am looking for!
-nite_monkey (July 18, 2016, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
Not a wizard, but I've advised Datacrow a few times before, after looking at it for a few times over the last couple of years, so I understand what it can do, but could never find a proper use-case for it for myself.
You did find the browser-based use I presume?

nite_monkey:
Yeah, I read the part where it can run as a server, and can be viewed from a browser. I'm just not that fond of how it uses java.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version