ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Stumbleupon - better pass your time on the web

<< < (3/4) > >>

mukestar:
How do you think i found donationcoder.com  :D

mouser:
welcome to the site mukestar, glad you found us  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
I have to apologize to the people who were using stumbleupon a year ago when this site started, for not giving stumbleupon a closer look at the time.

I've been using it much more in the last week, thanks to some prodding from alex3f, and am discovering some of the fantastic features.  It is really an amazingly great thing, and I strongly recommend everyone try it.

If you do, here is how to add me as a "friend" whom you can send sites to, view my favorite pages, surf similar sites, etc:

* First sign up and install the stumbleupon toolbar.
* Then click on "Friends"
* Click "Find a friend"
* Type "dcmouser" and then click search
* Then when it finds me, click on my avatar.
* Then Click "Add as a friend" link on top of screen.
Let's all sign up and add each other as friends  :Thmbsup:

WARNING: stumbleupon is ADDICTIVE.  It's like eating cheetos, you press stumble button and it suggests a new random site it thinks you will like.  Then you rate it up or down and it learns your preferences.  It's damn hard to stop surfing this way..

housetier:
 :D :-* :D :-* :D :-*

Good News Everyone!
Finally! It is there: StumbleUpon for Opera!

The Wait is over ;D
I had to wait so long, but no more. I can now rate and submit sites, and even have simple "integration" like the extension for firefox provides.

Trau, Schau Wem :o
I recommend this toolbar. However, before you can install it, you have to provide your ID, nickname, and password; this might keep users off operastumbler, although it didn't stop me. I guess this information is coded into each user's toolbar.

Thumbs Up  :up: :up:
It works very well. Here are the screenshots and the code.

edit: minor typo corrected

jgpaiva:
Thanks a lot, housetier!
Now this is great :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version