ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Cubiq - A Match-Three Game for Android

<< < (3/9) > >>

Ath:

* Fixed game getting stuck when getting many combos after filling last meter.-Deozaan (July 12, 2016, 10:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think I encountered that one, at least once, last night.
After the first update it felt quite unstable to me, and the speed didn't improve on my slowish tablet.

I'll update asap (different timezone, CEST, :huh:), and report my findings here.

Deozaan:

* Fixed game getting stuck when getting many combos after filling last meter.-Deozaan (July 12, 2016, 10:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think I encountered that one, at least once, last night.

After the first update it felt quite unstable to me, and the speed didn't improve on my slowish tablet.
-Ath (July 13, 2016, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

We still haven't finished anything that should make the game run better on your tablet, but it's in the works. It just wasn't ready in time for last night's (UTC -6) update (Beta 3) which was fairly urgent because the first update (Beta 2) made the fireworks finish faster at the end of a level, which also made it much more likely that you'd encounter the bug where the game got stuck.

We should have things running smoother for you in Beta 4, which will hopefully be released in the next day or two.

Ath:
I'm finding it very difficult to play the Nature Walk level on my tablet, the cubes flip very hard as I swipe 'm, they turn slow, and the whole game-experience is just much slower than the other levels. Even the level where I have to line-up 13 cubes is beter playable. Are the resources so much heavier there or just a delay setting of the wrong magnitude?

Deozaan:
I'm finding it very difficult to play the Nature Walk level on my tablet, the cubes flip very hard as I swipe 'm, they turn slow, and the whole game-experience is just much slower than the other levels. Even the level where I have to line-up 13 cubes is beter playable. Are the resources so much heavier there or just a delay setting of the wrong magnitude?
-Ath (July 14, 2016, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

My guess is that all the transparency effects from the fog/mist are the cause of the sluggishness on your device. A lot of older and "budget device" GPUs can't handle alpha/transparency very well.

I'm building a new beta release right now, which should give you the option to disable the dynamic backgrounds, which will hopefully result in a much smoother playing experience for you. :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
I've just submitted Beta 4 to Google Play. More details can be found here:

Cubiq Beta 4

0.1607.4 - 14 July 2016

* Added option to disable dynamic backgrounds. (Thanks Jibz)
* More helpful messages given when ads fail to play. (Thanks Amanda)
* Achievements synchronize more reliably.
* Display a message when running an older version.
* Doubler/Tripler image improvements.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version