ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Updates to fix screen resolution errors using different res. monitors

<< < (4/4)

IainB:
Just for the record, I'm rather pleased with the results of my workaround (above) for CHS. Once it's all been set up, it dispels the CHS ergonomic readability gremlins and makes it great to work with now, though the text on the Options panel remains pretty minuscule, as before, and the column headings on the Grid display seem to be truncated a tad at the bottom edge (which fortunately does not present a major problem anyway).
I suspect that I probably have some of the new settings available in Win10 to thank for this - e.g., like setting the menu text fonts and size. That cuts across the system as a whole and can significantly improve menu ergonomic readability of menus in all applications.

Clairvaux:
Just checking in to get an update on this thread, after having received your newsletter. Thanks to mouser for agreeing to look into the issue !

ghaith:
Hi there
i have same problem on windows 10 laptop
the application window is so tiny
I attached an example (in real it is much worse)

please help

thank you

James Bizzell:
Mouser, do you have any updates for us with high resolution monitors to this issue? There are a lot of us out here with this issue. I would love to be able to see my buttons a bit larger. My high resolution monitor has them so small, I just can't see anything much more than a blur. Impossible to make out what button is what. I love the program and would love to make it my default screen capture program but I can't because it is too difficult to see the buttons. I brought this up in a thread well over a year ago and I keep checking for a program update that fixes this issue, but to no avail.

nitrix-ud:
Hi James,

you can ask mouser for a beta version which should hopefuly address high dpi issues...
mouser's post

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version