ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Disable left mouse click on windows taskbar only at the most right icons

<< < (5/5)

-Huub-:
Hi MilesAhead,

Your suggestion worked partial, but it has a negative side effect if I use your code together with the window name under win 10, the LMB on the clock is blocked like I asked.

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory. $LButton::MouseGetPos,X,Y,Win,ContrIf (Contr != "TrayClockWClass1")        Send, {LButton}return
I can even use the LMB on the windows start menu. But the negative side effect is that the LMB also doesn't work anymore for all program windows, I could not move the open program windows on my screen.

MilesAhead:
Huub I guess it is not so simple.  I tried a bunch of things but if I free up the drag operation then left click in the off limits zone leaks through the first time.  Just like my first script.  If the au3 script is working I guess I would go with that.

I did not get any response when I posted on the ahk help forum. So I am out of ideas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version