ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Disable left mouse click on windows taskbar only at the most right icons

<< < (4/5) > >>

-Huub-:
Hello 4wd,

Yes you fixed it, cool! What part/line did you change ?

Br

Huub

MilesAhead:
Hi MilesAhead,

Thanks for your effort but this still doesn't work, I can still click on the systray clock icon with the left mouse button.
The script from 4wd worked only I got an error when I was double clicking the start menu button.
Is there a way of disabling the left mous click based on the mouse position x and Y area ?

br

Huub
--Huub- (July 06, 2016, 08:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

You simply need to use the Window Spy to get the name of the control/window under the mouse cursor and add to the If statement.  It will vary with version of Windows etc..

All I have now is Windows 8.0.  Also I only have a Laptop.  I cannot test other versions of Windows or multi-monitor stuff.

4wd:
What part/line did you change ?--Huub- (July 06, 2016, 10:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

--- Code: AutoIt ---If IsArray($aTaskbar_Pos) Then ; Check if array is returned

4wd:
You simply need to use the Window Spy to get the name of the control/window under the mouse cursor and add to the If statement.  It will vary with version of Windows etc..-MilesAhead (July 06, 2016, 11:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Windows 10:

The control for the icon tray is determined by the particular Instance number, so I don't know if it's always going to be ToolbarWindow322 as shown in image 1, same with the control for the Input Method button in image 4, (and the button for Hidden icons if it exists).
Kind of why I went for area rather than a specific control.

-Huub-:
If IsArray($aTaskbar_Pos) Then ; Check if array is returned
--- End quote ---

Thx 4wd!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version