ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Disable left mouse click on windows taskbar only at the most right icons

<< < (3/5) > >>

-Huub-:
Hello 4wd,

I tried your suggestion with the autoit stuff, it seems to work all fine but when I double click the windows start menu I get following error:

Disable left mouse click on windows taskbar only at the most right icons

Any idea what could cause this ?

br

4wd:
OK, I don't get that because I use ClassicShell to replace the Win10 Start Menu - I can see where it's happening, I'll have a look at it.

EDIT: Apparently the second click on the Start button doesn't result in an array being returned when the Taskbar position is fetched.  This should be easy to fix by just putting in a check and exiting the function if an array is not returned.

UPDATED

MilesAhead:
Removing the #IfWinActive and making the LButton global seems to have done the trick.  Try this out if you will.

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory. $LButton::MouseGetPos,X,Y,Win,ContrIf (Contr != "ToolBarWindow321")        Send, {LButton}return

-Huub-:
Hi MilesAhead,

Thanks for your effort but this still doesn't work, I can still click on the systray clock icon with the left mouse button.
The script from 4wd worked only I got an error when I was double clicking the start menu button.
Is there a way of disabling the left mous click based on the mouse position x and Y area ?

br

Huub

4wd:
The script from 4wd worked only I got an error when I was double clicking the start menu button.--Huub- (July 06, 2016, 08:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's been fixed.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version