ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Disable left mouse click on windows taskbar only at the most right icons

(1/5) > >>

-Huub-:
Hi all,

Does someone know a way of disabling the left mouse click but only on the windows taskbar and only for the most left icons like the clock, network and sound icons. Not for the windows start icon or a program window.

So only for this area:

MilesAhead:
Try this script

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.#IfWinActive ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd$LButton::return
To use it you need the free AutoHotkey tools from here:
https://autohotkey.com/

You can either run the script as is, or compile it to exe so that it will run on PCs without AHK installed.

-Huub-:
Hi MilesAhead,

This blocks all left mouse clicks, I would only like to disable it on the far left icons, in this screenshot I have marked the area in yellow that I would like to disable the lefts mouse click for.
Disable left mouse click on windows taskbar only at the most right icons

Ath:
the far left icons
--Huub- (July 05, 2016, 07:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
the far right icons, right...?

-Huub-:
Of course, I mean the area far right, it's marked yellow on the picture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version