ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Up and coming photosharing site

<< < (3/3)

Renegade:
get my calculations ;)
-Flo (June 19, 2006, 07:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep! And I like numbers like that. But 0.03 per GB? WOW! That's a really good rate.

Good luck with it!

Flo:
about Steven.. he made our load drop from 300 down to 15 .. now if that isnt a change?  :Thmbsup:

@renegade .. 0.03€/GB is a normal rate for anything above 10TB/month
everything depends on the amount of consumtion.. thats what your local supermarket lives of
they have to throw out lets say atleast 20-40% of the food (isnt that awfull?) .. but they still make money because they get a good price for the things they buy..

and I like those numbers too :D I just dont think that I will get that many users in the next months.. but I'm happy with 50-100k users a day.. and thats very realistic.. we get that amount of traffic on keepmyfile

Flo:
wanted to let you guys know I added some more functions recently .. coding is slow atm because its start  of the summer vacation.. so I just had all my tests at university and now my girlfriend wants to see me a lot (not a bad thing  :-*)

* if I would have translated the text the site could be multi-lingual
* I added a loading indicator and edited most functions so it gets shown (gmail-style)
* adding an image to galleries is now easier.. there is a button above every image you own (when viewing it)
* some more stuff that I cant remember right now  :tellme:

lots of stuff is still missing but I think the site is already very usable

the next thing I'll finish is the track-back function

give it a try guys and tell me what you think  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version