ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

[free] WiseCare 365 Pro 4.2.2

<< < (4/4)

Midnight Rambler:
+1 on CCleaner.  I use it daily after each session.  Sometimes though, a more aggressive registry cleaning is necessary and suites provide that along with reg defrag.

MilesAhead:
+1 on CCleaner.  I use it daily after each session.  Sometimes though, a more aggressive registry cleaning is necessary and suites provide that along with reg defrag.
-Midnight Rambler (June 23, 2016, 09:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I should have stayed with the free version.  Now that they have me in the database I'll never be able to run it without the BS.  In any case the free Wise disk and registry cleaner stand-alone versions seem pretty good.  When the suite runs in the tray it is doing other stuff.  I could probably turn the stuff off but I hate to spend two hours reading exactly what it is doing just to disable it.  Much better to run and be done with each utility.

Midnight Rambler:
There are a lot of freeware disk/registry cleaners available but not defragers.  That's the strength of WiseCare Pro; it offers all four in one program.  Fewer installed programs, fewer conflicts.

MilesAhead:
Wise Care 365 Pro 4.2.2

There is one day, nine hours and change as of this post time, left on the giveaway.  A simple download when you give them your email address.  No license key.  It is unlocked/preregistered with no expiration but also no updates.

I uninstalled Wise Care 365 Free and ran this installer.  It came up with no nag screen and nothing about having to register it.  Good to go out of the box.

https://topwaresale.com/product/wise-care-365-pro-giveaway/

Midnight Rambler:
Wise Care 365 Pro 4.2.2

There is one day, nine hours and change as of this post time, left on the giveaway.  A simple download when you give them your email address.  No license key.  It is unlocked/preregistered with no expiration but also no updates.

-MilesAhead (July 06, 2016, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

:up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version