ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

LIMBO: Free (to keep) on Steam for a limited time

(1/2) > >>

Deozaan:
Steam is offering LIMBO for free, for a limited time.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/48000/

Sometimes they have "free weekends" which are more like free rentals, meaning after the promotion period ends you'll no longer have access to the game. But occasionally they have time-limited giveaways where if you claim the game within the promotion period, the game is yours forever. The wording is vague, but I believe this is a case of the latter, and that you'll own the game after the promotion ends.

4wd:
@Deozaan: Thanks, I was looking at it when it was on special a month or so ago for a couple of dollars ... procrastination FTW!

:P

... but I believe this is a case of the latter, and that you'll own the game after the promotion ends.-Deozaan (June 21, 2016, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you look at it in Steam it'll show as GAME PURCHASED before you install it.

Target:
also available thru humble bundle (if, like me, you can apparently only access steam thru the client...)

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/limbo?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=free_limbo

4wd:
(if, like me, you can apparently only access steam thru the client...)-Target (June 21, 2016, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can you not access the store through the client and add it from there?

EDIT: Just click the Install Game button to add it to your account and you'll get:

LIMBO: Free (to keep) on Steam for a limited time

Target:
Can you not access the store through the client and add it from there?

EDIT: Just click the Install Game button to add it to your account and you'll get:-4wd (June 21, 2016, 10:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

I could were I not at work.  Tried for ages to get in yesterday but it seemed I don't exist (something about there being multiple accts, depending on how you log in?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version