ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Where has Clipmate Support Gone?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Dormouse:
Support is back!  ;D
Emailed to request my key, and received it back a few hours later.

Obviously I can't say if there will be a response to questions on any program glitches. Version number has been the same for at least 5 years, so it's not under active development. But still seems to work as it always did for me.

skinny:
Support is back!  ;D
Emailed to request my key, and received it back a few hours later.

Obviously I can't say if there will be a response to questions on any program glitches. Version number has been the same for at least 5 years, so it's not under active development. But still seems to work as it always did for me.
-Dormouse (May 29, 2018, 10:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, I've been using Clipmate alright...just I get a Clip stating that my license has expired..in which I recopy the clip and paste it.

BTW.. oh I should have checked "Notify me of replies." below this text box to let me know someone replied! thanks

skinny

cyberdiva:
I hope it keeps working for you.  It was working fine for me until one day something happened. 

Are you used Windows 10 yet?
-i_am_jim (June 24, 2016, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I too hope it keeps working. So far, so good (knock on wood, salt over my shoulder  ;) ).  And no, I'm still using Windows 7 and will continue to use it until I have to replace my computer.

IainB:
... And no, I'm still using Windows 7 and will continue to use it until I have to replace my computer.
-cyberdiva (July 15, 2018, 10:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
Nothing wrong with sticking with Windows 7 until time for a new computer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version