ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Where has Clipmate Support Gone?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Dormouse:
Anyone still managing to still use Clipmate?  I don't think I can purchase it, but I will try using the Free Trial thing...

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
-skinny (May 29, 2018, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'll have a look. Haven't used it for some years, but have licence and previous downloads. Never got round to trying it on 10.

wraith808:
I have a ClipMate_7526_136.exe installer here from 2013, and I had a license for that. If I recall, I dropped it because Win8 didn't seem to like it (at leat on my machines)

-cranioscopical (May 29, 2018, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Same here, and dropped it for much the same reason.  Using Clipboard Fusion now.

kunkel321:
You might want to try our Clipboard Help+Spell, which has many of the same features.  I'm sure there would be a bit of a learning curve but who knows..

https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/popular-apps/clipboard-help-and-spell
-mouser (May 29, 2018, 09:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
I've landed back with Clipboard Help + Spell.  I've tried many clipboard extenders over the years, but I always end up coming back to CHS.

EDIT:  I should point out that Clipmate is the only paid one I've used.  Some others include: ArsClip, Ditto, ClipAngel, Spartan, CLCL, ClipX.  I actually like the minimalist popup of ClipX and/or CLCL the best.  But for overall usefulness -- CHS. 

Dormouse:
I especially like the Testimonials on every page of the website... every one a junk link for some UK pharma site. :o-x16wda (June 18, 2016, 09:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, at least this seems to have been sorted.

Dormouse:
Anyone still managing to still use Clipmate?  I don't think I can purchase it, but I will try using the Free Trial thing...

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
-skinny (May 29, 2018, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'll have a look. Haven't used it for some years, but have licence and previous downloads. Never got round to trying it on 10.-Dormouse (May 29, 2018, 10:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
Seems to work OK on 10, though I can't find my licence to see if it would still register.
If I were still using a clipboard manager, I would switch to CHS purely because of the support; it was a fundamental part of my workflows when I did and would have been a real issue If I needed support and it wasn't there (not that I ever did).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version