ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Cinta Notes @ BitsDuJour -- 60% off

(1/2) > >>

tomos:
19 hrs 50 mins as of this posting
[edit] one day extension: ~ 19 hrs as of this edit [/edit]

Cinta Notes --
$15.60

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/cintanotes/in=todays-deals-home

40hz:
Nice!

CintaNotes is one top notch note taker/jotter/grabber IMO.

One of the very few apps I missed once I decided to almost entirely stop using Windows as my desktop OS.

Highly recommended program.  :Thmbsup:

tomos:
This has been extended for today, again:
~ 19 hours to go

wraith808:
Nice!

CintaNotes is one top notch note taker/jotter/grabber IMO.

One of the very few apps I missed once I decided to almost entirely stop using Windows as my desktop OS.

Highly recommended program.  :Thmbsup:
-40hz (June 14, 2016, 01:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

The one thing that kept (keeps) me from using it is the fact that editing notes is in a different window.  Just too alien to my processes.  And looking at the screenshots, it appears that is still the case?  Can anyone that is currently using it let me know if that's the case?

For my uses, I use simplenote with Notation and ResophNotes.  They admittedly don't have as many features, but both have that one feature.

tomos:
The one thing that kept (keeps) me from using it is the fact that editing notes is in a different window.  Just too alien to my processes.  And looking at the screenshots, it appears that is still the case?  Can anyone that is currently using it let me know if that's the case?
-wraith808 (June 15, 2016, 09:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's still the case (version 3.1.4)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version