ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for MP3 player with "speed up playback" option

(1/4) > >>

brotherS:
Hello,

Maple JB for Android is rather good for what I need when not at home, now I'm looking for something for Windows. Does anyone know a good one? Freeware if possible, I don't need it frequently enough to justify a big purchase price.

Presets (i.e., "play at 1.6x speed") and an easy way to increase/decrease speed would be great. Maybe even an option to delete the file after listening. And if I could use it to launch a file (to be played) directly from Windows Explorer (like with mp3directcut)... now that would be perfect! 8)

MilesAhead:
I don't use players often enough to know the features.  But if the Android one does all you desire I would suggest trying to run it in Windows using Blue Stacks Android Emulator

Tuxman:
Winamp can do that.
http://www.surina.net/pacemaker/

4wd:
One of the MPC family, eg. MPC-BE, MPC-HC, etc

Control + Up/Down (by default) to increase/decrease playback rate, rates are: 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0, 4.0

Not sure if they can be changed.

Found it (in MPC-BE), those steps are Auto mode, in Playback options you can set an alternative:

Looking for MP3 player with "speed up playback" option

IainB:
I gather that Audacity can help you to do that, and you can save the speeded-up audio as an MP3 file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version