ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Help? Download link is down :(

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
There's not really a reputable source.  The reputable sources have been down for a while, as you have seen.  You'd just have to be careful what you install at this point.

ianbogue:
I got version 0.9.2, alpha 8.2 from Sourceforge. Let me include the download link...

Here is the link to the SourceForge Direct Download. I will give you the direct download link because the project is abandoned. If you would prefer, here is the actual SourceForge page.

Best luck,
Ian

anandcoral:
Well googling gave me http://circledock.wikidot.com/download-circle-dock website. In this page I got Download Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha Preview 8.1 (**Sept. 22nd, 2008**) which downloaded the zip file.

It also has Help / Faq page

Regards,

Anand

Danielc:
Here you go;

I've been using this version for a while (Version 1.0.2.3), and downloaded it back in January 2010 from markham.dcmembers.com/Release/SetupCircleDock.zip.

I never grabbed any versions after, and after a lot of digging I can also only find the 0.9.x versions out there.

If anyone has a later version of Markham's product that would be great :)

I had to zip the install folder for it as I don't have the original setup file, but it's how I've been transferring it between my machines. It reads Preferences from C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\CircleDock

X:
I've been using this version for a while (Version 1.0.2.3), and downloaded it back in January 2010 from markham.dcmembers.com/Release/SetupCircleDock.zip.-Danielc (April 22, 2020, 12:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

The link to version 1.0.2.3 is no longer valid, can you please package your version and send it to me or post it somewhere? Thank you.

If you don't know how to place various commands in Circle Dock like: Cut * Copy * Paste * All select * Rename * New folder - and more, I can show you the procedure as a reward for your effort ...

Help? Download link is down :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version