ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TeamViewer hacked?

<< < (5/10) > >>

Jibz:
So what is a good alternative? I haven't tried it, but I've heard NoMachine mentioned?

Asudem:
Oh the hack is very real. Someone logged into my computer at about 6am and went to eBay and bought themselves $400 in iTunes giftcards and then tried to buy $200 in PlayStation giftcards from amazon.
-Asudem (June 03, 2016, 01:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why are you continually running it?
-wraith808 (June 03, 2016, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
I use it to remote in from mobile. Not anymore though.

Zero3K:
So what is a good alternative? I haven't tried it, but I've heard NoMachine mentioned?
-Jibz (June 04, 2016, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am using Brynhildr as my RAT. You can get it by going to http://blog.x-row.net/?p=2455#download. There is also a QT based client available at https://github.com/funfun-dc5/qtbrynhildr/releases.

x16wda:
So when I use TeamViewer to connect to one of my family's pcs, I need to either know credentials for the PC, or have to get the user to say OK before I can connect. What am I missing? Is everyone's desktop unlocked, or you have a no password required setting somewhere?

Deozaan:
So when I use TeamViewer to connect to one of my family's pcs, I need to either know credentials for the PC, or have to get the user to say OK before I can connect. What am I missing? Is everyone's desktop unlocked, or you have a no password required setting somewhere?
-x16wda (June 04, 2016, 10:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's possible to set up unattended access, so you can remote into your own system without having to have someone there click OK or tell you a code. But in order to do so, someone would still need to be logged in as you, using your TeamViewer account username/password combination. Or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version