ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Questions about sorting and formatting

<< < (2/2)

rkr3:
If not CHS, are there any other clipboard extenders which can do this?

IainB:
I am not aware of any Clipboard information managers that currently might be able to do what you require, though NoteFrog had rather looked as though it might be heading in that direction, eventually.
I use CHS all the time, and I find it to be an amazingly useful tool. I would be very interested in the possibility that it might be made to do what you are requiring, as I have long had the same/similar requirement.
However, the way I currently meet my needs in this regard is by using MS OneNote (part of MS Office) as the intermediate storage medium of material that I wish to keep the formatting of. It has become my primary PIM (Personal Information Manager).

You could also consider Zotero and Wezinc (both $Free) for these purposes. Wezinc integrates with (hooks onto) the Clipboard such that if you copy anything to the Clipboard, Wezinc asks you if you want to also save it into the Wezinc database. I'm still trialing Zotero and Wezinc - mainly as alternatives to the excellent Firefox extension ScrapBook, so am unable to give a conclusive view as to whether either could be useful for your purposes.

rkr3:
I was using Ditto earlier, before I switched to CHS. I tried Ditto again, and find it does exactly what I want. Much simpler than going through OneNote. You might want to see if it works for you. Be warned, though -- the interface isn't as clean as in CHS, but nothing that one can't live with.

Scrapbook -- I've been using it for years, and is probably one of the best extensions for Firefox; but that's a completely different application than the one I was looking for. Nevertheless, now that I don't use Firefox that much, I wonder if there's anything similar for Chrome.

dcwul62:
@rkr3

You mean this?

=
Questions about sorting and formatting
=

(save.me v.2.23)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version