ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Hi, first post in the developers section

<< < (3/5) > >>

skwire:
skwire, why don't you log in as me? So you can tell me if I'm losing my mind or what.-jumper (May 29, 2016, 04:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can't log in as you but here's a screenshot of what we're talking about.

Hi, first post in the developers section

jumper:
I can't log in as you but here's a screenshot of what we're talking about.
--- End quote ---

I was just about to tell you I don't see 'any' of that, but your post reminded me of something. I use No Script for Firefox, and that's the reason I couldn't see it. When I changed it to 'trust this site'... Everything showed. No wonder you thought I was nuts <smile>

I was beginning to think the same thing.

wraith808:
Well, that's good!  The highlighting might not be working, but the code formatting is working, which is one thing.  I guess we should ping mouser about the highlighting.

jumper:
Well, that's good!  The highlighting might not be working, but the code formatting is working, which is one thing.  I guess we should ping mouser about the highlighting.
--- End quote ---

Yea, I'm glad I found out what was going on. I think it would be a good thing to let someone know, but I vote for you because I only joined today :cool:

jumper:
Hi everyone. I was beginning to wonder why nobody said anything about the code, so I went back to the code to take a look. I'm glad I said it was a long time ago, because the code contained a lot of crap it didn't need in it. I was so worried about what to do if the logfile was gone, I didn't think about the code I was actually writing. So, I apologize for the code, and I will give you the updated version that does everything that the first code does.

And it's only 3 lines.

--- Code: Visual Basic ---Public Sub LogToFile(LogMessage As String)        Using sw = AppendText(logfilename)            sw.WriteLine(LogMessage)        End Using    End Sub
I forgot that append would add to the file or create the file.
So yep, I'm dumb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version