ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Hi, first post in the developers section

<< < (2/5) > >>

jumper:
I hate to be dumb, but I don't see it.

jumper:
I don't know if this is what you meant. I just put some blocks in there That I've seen elsewhere.

skwire:
I set the highlighting but it appears that the VB highlighter isn't working properly (or there was nothing to highlight in jumper's code).

jumper:
I set the highlighting but it appears that the VB highlighter isn't working properly (or there was nothing to highlight in jumper's code).
--- End quote ---

I couldn't find the source code "button" or whatever it is so I just put it in code brackets:

What am I supposed to be looking for? That would help. While I'm making this post, I'm looking for something that has to do with code, but I don't see anything, but I'm sure it's pilot error.

Also, I don't see where to select 'quote' either (I made the one I'm using)

We have code highlighting format that can make it even more useful.  There's a drop-down above the post area that has formatting for many different languages.  Visual basic is there.
--- End quote ---

There IS no pull down menu when I'm making a post.

jumper:
skwire, why don't you log in as me? So you can tell me if I'm losing my mind or what.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version