ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Using script to copy multiple image files to a page

<< < (3/3)

Target:
Of course there may be simpler ways than playing around with Powershell, ie. write the output as a HTML doc then load into Word and save as a Word file.-4wd (May 26, 2016, 08:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was thinking along the same lines.  I have a small script that does pretty much this already, and the output is printed to PDF

questorfla:
I will trade you mine for one that works :).
Actually, this one makes a very nice photo album!
It just wont allow me to load the a^href value read from the matching text file for each PNG

questorfla:
Thanks to all for the contributions to the problem.
I have the solution in hand just in time to enjoy the Memorial weekend. 
For anyone else who might ever try anything like this, there is one extremely important fact that was holding everything up.  If you happen to be a Die-Hard Google Chrome User as I am, it was something I had never thought about or needed till now.

But at some point in the past, Google Chrome has "Disabled" the capacity to download MHTML webpages even though you CAN choose that you want "SingleFile  Webpage Complete" format.  What you Get, though, is normal Html code which does NOT work for what I was trying to accomplish. 
This can be "fixed" (if one knows that it needs to be) in the flags area of Chrome.  Doing this made a much better solution to everything.  Html code will not support a "Single-file" option having image with embedded hyperlinks so I kept getting a half-solution no matter what was tried. MHTML is a perfect fit though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version